Sunscreen for children SPF 30
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Sun protection, designed for the most sensitive children's skin. This cream is hypoallergenic, with gentle ingredients like coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oils. It's light, creamy and easy to apply without running or irritating the eyes.
The only active ingredient is non-nano zinc oxide, which provides broad-spectrum UVA-UVB protection and is extremely waterproof, even for more than 80 minutes.
• Broad spectrum SPF 30+ protection
• Specially designed for children
• Highly water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
• Without soy, gluten and nuts
• Recommended by dermatologists
Packaging: Recyclable/reusable tin packaging, plastic free.
How to use: Apply the cream liberally to the body and face 15 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming and immediately after patting the skin dry and at least every 2 hours.
Active ingredient: non-nano zinc oxide (23%)
Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Rosemary Leaf Extract**, Vitamin E**.
*USDA Certified Organic
** Certified natural
You can choose the best delivery option for you:
Local delivery in Lithuania:
- Free delivery to parcel machine
- Delivery by courier
- Free worldwide shipping with Post services.
- 5-14 working days to EU countries
- 14-20 working days to Rest of the world
Economy shipping (shipping price depends on delivery country)
- 3-7 working days to EU countries
- 10- 14 working days to Rest of the world
Express shipping (shipping price depends on delivery country)
- 1-2 working days to EU countries
- 2-4 working days to Rest of the world
- Sunscreens can only be returned in their original, undamaged packaging. The product must be unused and not lose its commercial appearance (undamaged label, unpeeled protective film, etc.)
Refunds are made within 3 days from the delivery of the product to UnderW and the assessment that the product has indeed been returned in a suitable condition.